sorry for our long absence, but we have changed some internal processes. For everyone who cares about we changed our development process to scrum. Our 1st sprint is done and we are in the middle of our 2nd sprint and of course we have already some results we want to introduce.
1st we finished the screendesign and technical part of the new achievement system
2nd we are still busy with redesign old screens and fit them to the new layout
And last but not least the avatargenerator is nearly done
Our plan is to update the public beta this week there will be a lot more features, bug fixes and content. Looking forward to your comments 🙂